GreenChem 5 gallon MEK is an industrial grade solvent. Also known as 2-butanone, ethyl methyl ketone and methyl acetone.
The 5 gallon MEK application is versatile enough to be used in many applications such as; adhesives, sealants, elastomers, cleaning, inks, paint & coatings, plastics, pulp & paper and as a solvent. Additionally, GreenChem 5 gallon MEK is utilized as an adhesive thinner, in contact cement and a finish for model craft and industrial tasks.
Using a special manufacturing process, GreenChem MEK has a slower evaporation rate than Acetone and is designed for controlled thinning of epoxy & polyester resins and surface coating applications. Works as an extraction medium for fats, oils, and waxes. Excellent for low emission applications.
Sold in a variety of sizes including 1, 5, 55 gallon drums along with totes and bulk quantities. Contact a GreenChem representative if quantity not listed. Packaged in America. For special quantities or more information contact GreenChem at (561) 631-8437.
- GreenChem MEK has a slower evaporation than acetone
- MEK Excellent for low emissions applications / HAZMAT SHIPPING FEE INCLUDED
- GreenChem Methyl ethyl ketone is specially manufactured thinner, cement, finish
- Packaged in USA / Currently Available in 1, 5 & 55 gallon size, as well as bulk and pallets of 48 x 5 gallon pails
- For use on polyester and epoxy resins, adhesives, and inks as well as contact cement and surface preparation for modeling projects
Click to call now (561) 631-8437
Or use the form below to send us a note