The 5 gallon MEK application is versatile enough to be used in many applications such as; adhesives, sealants, elastomers, cleaning, inks, paint & coatings, plastics, pulp & paper and as a solvent. Additionally, GreenChem 5 gallon MEK is utilized as an adhesive thinner, in contact cement and a finish for model craft and industrial tasks.
Using a special manufacturing process, GreenChem MEK has a slower evaporation rate than Acetone and is designed for controlled thinning of epoxy & polyester resins and surface coating applications. Works as an extraction medium for fats, oils, and waxes. Excellent for low emission applications.
Sold in a variety of sizes including 1, 5, 55 gallon drums along with totes and bulk quantities. Contact a GreenChem representative if quantity not listed. Packaged in America. For special quantities or more information contact GreenChem at (561) 631-8437.
- GreenChem MEK has a slower evaporation than acetone
- MEK Excellent for low emissions applications / HAZMAT SHIPPING FEE INCLUDED
- GreenChem Methyl ethyl ketone is specially manufactured thinner, cement, finish
- Packaged in USA / Currently Available in 1, 5 & 55 gallon size, as well as bulk and pallets of 27 5 gallon pails
- For use on polyester and epoxy resins, adhesives, and inks as well as contact cement and surface preparation for modeling projects
To view or order through our Amazon page please click here.
For more information or other quantities please call us directly;